Tokyo Marui AK47 Recoil Shock New VersionTokyo Marui AK47 Recoil Shock Type 3
● Shoot & Recoil Engine : The AK47 Type 3 "recoil shock" system provides recoil and imitates the bolt movement with every shot. The AK47 Type 3 is equipped with a system that stops the replica shooting once the magazine is empty to increase reality and function of the replica.
● Bolt Release System : Once the magazine is empty the AK47 Type 3 will stop shooting. The shooter will needs to insert a new magazine full of BBs and rack the bolt in order to allow the gun to shoot again.
● Metal Parts : The lower receiver and other parts are made from die cast metal or stamped steel.
● Surface Finish : The lower receiver has been coated with "defric coat" that mimics the bluing of original AKs body. The handguard and the stock have a very realistic wood like finish.
● Adjustable Front & Rear Sight : The front sight can be adjusted in height and from right to left using a tool that is included. The rear sight is also adjustable in height like every other AK.
● Stamped steel magazine : A 90 rounds stamped steel magazine is included with the AK47 Type 3 (magazine that allows the auto-stop system / the AK74 type magazines are not compatible)
● Magazine Adaptor : A magazine adaptor that allows the use of Tokyo Marui standard AEG AK47 magazines is included. Nevertheless the use of such magazines will not allow the auto-stop system to function.
No reviews yet, be the first.